- The use of “Pacific Infotech”, “we”, “our” and “us” means Pacific Infotech UK Ltd, a limited company registered in England & Wales with registration number 06757146. Our registered office is at Vista Centre, 50, Salisbury Road, Hounslow, TW46JQ, United Kingdom,
- The use of “you” and “your” means a user of our customer Wi-Fi services available at Various Client locations across the United Kingdom (the “Wi-Fi”).
- This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) outlines the principles that govern your use of the Wi-Fi. You must read this AUP carefully as it forms part of your agreement with us.
- Functionality is not guaranteed with all types of mobile devices in using the Wi-Fi. In addition, the connection to a mobile device will not work if your device is not configured for SSL encryption. You should contact your service provider directly for technical assistance or any questions. Please note that security features vary by carrier/service provider and mobile device.
- To contact us, please telephone our customer service line on +44 (0) 2031376707 or contact us via this website.
By accessing the Wi-Fi, you agree to the following terms, and you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this Wi-Fi in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
2. Your responsibilities
- You are responsible for the security of the information you send and receive when accessing and using the Wi-Fi. We are not responsible for the consequences of your failure to employ adequate security measures.
- If you have been provided with login details and a password to access the Wi-Fi, you must keep your login details and password confidential and secure, and you must not share them with anyone else. Your login details and password are for your use only and you must not permit anyone else to use them to access the Wi-Fi. If you think that your login details and/or password have become known to any unauthorised person or may be used in an unauthorised way you must notify us immediately.
- You agree not to:
- use the Wi-Fi or access to it in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- use the Wi-Fi to bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- use the Wi-Fi to impersonate any person or entity, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent its affiliation with any person or entity.
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Wi-Fi or access to it.
- use the Wi-Fi in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- store, distribute, transmit, modify or cause to be published any “prohibited material” through your use of the Wi-Fi. What constitutes “prohibited material” shall be determined by us (acting in our sole discretion)
- You agree that if you use the Wi-Fi for any commercial or business purposes, you will adhere to the provisions of this AUP and we have no liability to you for any reason for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- You are responsible for the security of your own devices that are directly or indirectly connected to the Wi-Fi.
- You must ensure that your devices are protected with up-to-date anti-virus software and a properly configured firewall as a minimum, where applicable.
3. Our rights to investigate, suspend and restrict your use of the Wi-Fi
- We reserve the right to investigate any suspected violation(s) of this AUP. When we become aware of possible violations, we may initiate an investigation, which may include gathering information from you and the complaining party, if any, and examination of material on our servers, networks or any other equipment associated with the services.
- When we consider that a breach of this AUP has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with this AUP may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Wi-Fi (with or without notice);
- issue of a formal warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
- Prior to terminating services as a general rule, we will attempt to work with you (but are not obliged to do so) to avoid future violations of the AUP and to ensure that there is no reoccurrence of the incident(s) in question.
- We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this AUP. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate.
4. Legal Disclaimer
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Wi-Fi, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. If you do not agree with the terms, you must not continue to use the Wi-Fi.
- Nothing in these terms is intended to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- We do not guarantee (and we will not be liable for any losses that arise as a result) that the Wi-Fi will always be available, uninterrupted, or free of viruses or harmful components.
- In no event shall The Collective be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever howsoever arising in connection with your access and use of the Wi-Fi.
- Please note that the terms of this AUP, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Please save and/or print a copy of this AUP for your future reference.