Complete Hotel PMS Solutions Tailored to Suit Your Business
Deliver personalised, world class customer service to your guests with a number of the industry’s leading software solutions for hotel booking systems.
Wherever you’re based in the UK, no matter whether you’re a single, small hotel or a large, nationwide chain, our hotel booking engine solutions can be tailored to suit both your needs and your budget.
For a free demonstration of any of the hotel property management systems listed below, or to obtain a fully comprehensive quote, contact Pacific Infotech online today, or call us now on 020 313 76707.
Best-in-class Hotel Property Management Systems from Industry Leading Providers
The customer service delivered by your hotel staff can make or break your reputation. Get it right, and you’re on the road to rave reviews, repeat bookings, and the kind of word-of-mouth marketing that no amount of money can buy. Get it wrong however, and the consequences are barely worth thinking about.
Yet with so many demands on the time of your front-of-house staff, delivering world class customer service is often a challenge all of its own.
With a bespoke hotel property management system based on next generation cloud technology, you’ll empower your employees to work more productivity and efficiently, resulting in the kind of first class experience your guests will remember for all the right reasons.
Partnered with some of the hospitality industry’s top software developers, our hotel IT consultancy offer hotel property management systems which enable your business to attain maximum occupancy at your most profitable rates, seven nights a week.
Guestline Integrated Hotel Management Software Solutions
A full suite of hotel booking software designed to help you maximise hotel occupancy, total revenues, and overall efficiency of your operations. Integrated with the Guestline distribution platform, the web-based system supports live online booking for both single-site hotels and multiple properties, as well as offering all of the following features:
- Automated confirmations
- Reservations and Live Online Booking
- Sales ledgers
- Financial reports
- Occupancy reports and assessments
- Support for multiple languages and currencies
- Rate management solutions for maximum RevPAR (Revenue Per Available Room)
- Easy integration for mobile, EPOS, smart TVs and other hotel technology
- Business Analysis reporting
- Support for multiple-property hotel chains
- Full PCI compliant payment methods.
For full details of the Guestline hotel property management solution, see: https://www.guestline.com/products/operational-solutions/rezlynx-pms.html
Amadeus Property Management
With guest profiles at the heart of this fully flexible hotel booking system, Amadeus can be quickly deployed at your business either as a cloud-based solution or as an on-site hardware solution.
- Open API architecture for easy integration with third-party systems
- Flexible pricing based on usage
- Support for single or multiple properties
- Automated updates thanks to next-gen cloud technology
- Ability to create personalised sales packages for guests
- Simple-to-use interface and intuitive training platforms.
For full details of Amadeus hotel property management system, see: https://amadeus-hospitality.com/amadeus-property-management/amadeus-cloud-property-management/
Opera Property Management System from Oracle/Micros
One of the most powerful hotel PMS solutions currently on the market, Opera boasts a wealth of features designed to empower front-of-house staff in the delivery of excellent customer service.
For many, this is an ideal solution as it comes with other leading Opera hotel management solutions, such as Sales and Catering, Reservations, and Gaming and Comp Accounting, fully integrated.
Other essential features include:
- Full Reservations system including deposits, cancellations, confirmations, room blocking and more.
- Easy-to-use rate management tools for maximum revenue per room
- Dedicated user profiles for guests, business accounts and more, enabling targeted sales and personalised customer experiences.
- Full front-of-house and back office systems
- PCI compliant payments
- Over 360 different sales, occupancy, and management reports
- Fully integrated accounting system.
For more on the Opera Hotel PMS, see: http://www.micros-systems.co.uk/en-GB/Solutions/Products-N-Z/OPERA-Property-Management-System.aspx
Protel Hotel Management System
Industry leaders Protel offer a range of flexible PMS platforms with your choice of either cloud or server-based software.
Protel on Premises
Better suited for mid-market businesses and large, single-site hotels, Protel on Premises runs your hotel’s Property Management System from a powerful on-site server, guaranteeing you full control, outstanding performance, and the most effective method available of managing hotel occupancy.
Using a single, centralised database, you can quickly determine room availability across all properties from one location, all in real time. Along with immediate bookings and reservations access, your Protel CRS (Central Reservation System), also provides you with access to powerful front office tools, and connects with the Room Type Plan database to help you manage guest’s preferred room types and generate maximum Revenue Per Available Room.
Elsewhere, Protel’s Guest Profile solutions provide support for efficient, highly targeted sales and marketing, not to mention the additional benefits of delivering completely personalised experiences to your hotel guests.
Other key features of Protel On Premises Hotel PMS solution include:
- Protel Navigator switchboard for access to all front office functionality
- Sales enquiry tools with full reservation wizard
- Protel Reporting for Real-Time business analytics and intelligence.
- Rate management solutions
- Customer profiles to deliver personalised guest experiences and highly targeted sales/marketing campaigns.
The cloud counterpart to Protel on Premises, Protel Air is a fast, flexible, and fully scalable Hotel Property Management Solution which delivers all of the above features with the added benefit of improved performance and outstanding reliability.
Requiring nothing more than an Internet-enabled device (whether that’s a PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet) to run, Protel on Air serves as the ideal PMS for smaller hotels, though larger hotels can also benefit by using this cloud-based PMS to reduce the costs and increase the efficiency of their current operations.
Protel Air users also benefit from all of the following:
- Private cloud hosting for superior security and performance
- Integration with mobile guest apps, hotel Smart TV systems, POS devices and other hotel software
- Fully accessible via Android or iOS mobile devices
- Vast range off added upgrades, including hotel key solutions and hotel communication systems
- Interactive lists providing all the data you need at a glance.
For full details of Protel Air and Protel On Premises, see: http://www.protel.net/
Pacific Infotech partner with all of the above software providers to deliver effective, affordable property management solutions to your hotel, with 24/7 emergency support and flexible payment plans.